” Appreciation is a wonderful thing. It makes what is excellent in others belong to us as well”
The day before yesterday, Miss Très Anna keep a wonderful comment for me. It was one of the happiest news in my life. Anna from Miss Très Anna nominated me for “The Blogger Recognition Award 2017”. Thank you very much Anna.
Anna is a law student in German. She is blogging about her experiences in college. She shared student lifestyle with her Blogs. Anyone can join with her Miss Très Anna.
Appreciation is a huge encouragement for Bloggers. Anna you have encouraged me lots ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥.
Now I am going to introduce what are the rules for “The Blogger Recognition Award 2017”
RULES OF THE BLOGGER RECOGNITION AWARD 2017 –
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Write a post to show your award.
- Write a short story on how your blog started.
- Give two pieces of advice to the new bloggers.
- Choose 15 bloggers you want to pass this award on to.
- Comment on each of their blogs to let them know they have been nominated and provide a link to this post.
HOW STARTED MY JOURNEY –
I started my journey in last April 2017.I was a working mom for over decade of period and I have a little Angel ♥♥♥. She always ask me “Mom I want you”, So I took a decision to stay with her. In a past 6 years, I have earned money from freelancing, Data Entry Working, Online Surveys, eBay. So I decided to start a Blog about earning money through Online . It’s not easy to find a time for my Blogging work. But I have tried do my Best in every time.
ADVICE TO NEW BLOGGERS –
I am also new blogger. So I don’t have vast experience. But I will say, what I feel
- Read – Every time try to read something. you can gather lots of knowledge from reading.There is a Quote “The more you read, the more things you know, The More that you learn, the more places you will go”.
- Give your topic to audience clearly – Try to write your own topic using short sentences,where the audience can get clear idea about it.
NOMINEES ARE –
- Chevelle from Darling CEO
- Suzi from Start a mom Blog
- Sara from the sara project
- Zakiyah Kelly from Productive Mompreneur
- Stephanie from Precious New Start
- Anastasia from anastasia Blogger
- Christina from Christina CEO
- Claire from Start a Craft Blog
- Claire from Food,Travel & Lifestyle
- Mari from Maries Bazaar
- Megan from Home Made Ginger
- Elizabeth from oak and oats
- Roxy from Roxy’s Kitchen
- Jahred from Lisa Jahred
- Rachel from The Confused Millennial
All the Best Nominees …..
Finally, Thank you very much Anna. All the best to you too.